Nardilysin protein promotes invasion of esophageal cell carcinoma (ESCC) cells through induction of MMP2 and MMP3. Immunohistochemical analysis of nardilysin in ESCC tissue
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 Japanese Cancer Association
Volume 105, Issue 1, page January cover, January 2014
How to Cite
Uraoka, N., Oue, N., Sakamoto, N., Sentani, K., Oo, H. Z., Naito, Y., Noguchi, T. and Yasui, W. (2014), Nardilysin protein promotes invasion of esophageal cell carcinoma (ESCC) cells through induction of MMP2 and MMP3. Immunohistochemical analysis of nardilysin in ESCC tissue. Cancer Science, 105: January cover. doi: 10.1111/cas.12325
- Issue online: 24 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2014
Total views by type:
Publication date: 24 Jan 2014. Cumulative views from 24 Jan 2014 - 1 Feb 2017.
- Total views: 249
- Total PDF views: 249
- Total HTML views: 0
- * Although we update our data on a daily basis (not in real time), there may be a 48-hour delay before the most recent numbers are available.
About this data
Usage data should be viewed in relation to:
- the publication date (older articles will generally have higher usage).
- the relevance of the article to a broad community (some articles will be extremely important but to smaller sections of the research community), and
- the availability and usage of the article through other sources
Article usage data is not a precise measure of an individual article's importance and should only be considered alongside other measures of visibility/importance.