These authors contributed equally to this work.
Role of plasmacytoid dendritic cells and inducible costimulator-positive regulatory T cells in the immunosuppression microenvironment of gastric cancer
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 150–158, February 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 150–158
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 12:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071964/H1617, 81273254/H1006
- Qianjiang Talent Program of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2012R10046
- Ministry of Science and Technology and Province Department. Grant Number: WKJ2011-2-005
Fig. S1. Gating strategy of flow cytometry.
Fig. S2. Positive control of immunofluorescence (lymph node).
Fig. S3. Positive controls of immunohistochemical analysis (tonsil).
Fig. S4. Standard curve for ELISA.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.