Bortezomib therapy-related lung disease in Japanese patients with multiple myeloma: Incidence, mortality and clinical characterization
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
© 2013 Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 2, pages 195–201, February 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 195–201
Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K.
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2013 07:06AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- Janssen Pharmaceutical K.K.
- 5Lung injury associated with bortezomib therapy in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma in Japan: a questionnaire-based report from the “lung injury by bortezomib” joint committee of the Japanese Society of Hematology and the Japanese Society of Clinical Hematology. Int J Hematol 2006; 84: 406–12., , et al.
- 7FDA Guidance for industry, development and use of risk minimization action plans, March 2005. [Cited 22 Feb 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.fda.gov/downloads/Drugs/GuidanceComplianceRegulatoryInformation/Guidances/ucm071616.pdf.
- 8ICH: Harmonization tripartite guideline, pharmacovigilance planning, E2E, November 2004. [Cited 22 Feb 2013.] Available from URL: http://www.ich.org/fileadmin/Public_Web_Site/ICH_Products/Guidelines/Efficacy/E2E/Step4/E2E_Guideline.pdf.
- 9Drug induced interstitial lung disease. Open Respir Med J 2012; 6: 63–74., , et al.
- 14Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency, Reports on Iressa Tablets 250 prospective study (special investigation). Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices Agency Safety Information. No. 206, Oct 2004. [Cited 05 Jun 2006.] Available from: http://www.pmda.go.jp/english/service/pdf/precautions/PMDASI-206.pdf.
- 17Erlotinib in advanced non-small cell lung cancer: efficacy and safety findings of the global phase IV Tarceba Lung Cancer Survival Treatment study. J Thorac Oncol 2010; 5: 1616–22., , et al.
- 20Association between genetic variations in surfactant protein D and emphysema, interstitial pneumonia, and lung cancer in a Japanese population. COPD 2012; 9: 409–16., , et al.