Natural variant of the Helicobacter pylori CagA oncoprotein that lost the ability to interact with PAR1
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 3, pages 245–251, March 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 245–251
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2013 10:51AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2013
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
|cas12342-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||1693K||Fig. S1. Possible recombination process of how v225d CagA has evolved.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.