These authors contributed equally to this work.
Capn4 is a marker of poor clinical outcomes and promotes nasopharyngeal carcinoma metastasis via nuclear factor-κB-induced matrix metalloproteinase 2 expression
Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 105, Issue 6, pages 630–638, June 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 630–638
National Natural Science Foundation of China (81302067). National Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province (2012J05157).
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 APR 2014 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81302067
- National Natural Science Foundation of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2012J05157
|cas12416-sup-0001-FigS1.jpg||image/jpg||117K||Fig. S1. Knockdown of Capn4 inhibited NPC cell proliferation in vitro.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.