Funding Information National Natural Science Foundation from China (81301868). Science and Technology Development Program from Shandong Province (2012YD18086 and 2012YD18053).
Human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 expression in locally advanced rectal cancer: Association with response to neoadjuvant therapy and prognosis
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 7, pages 818–824, July 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci (2014) 818–824
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2014 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation from China. Grant Number: 81301868
- Science and Technology Development Program from Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: 2012YD18086, 2012YD18053
This article has been cited by:
- 1Predictive value of blood lipid association with response to neoadjuvant chemoradiotherapy in colorectal cancer, Tumor Biology, 2016, 37, 4, 4955, , , , , , , , ,
- 2Expression of Human Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor-2 in Resected Rectal Cancer, Medicine, 2015, 94, 47, e2106, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 3Tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes, forkhead box P3, programmed death ligand-1, and cytotoxic T lymphocyte–associated antigen-4 expressions before and after neoadjuvant chemoradiation in rectal cancer, Translational Research, 2015, 166, 6, 721, , , , , , , ,