Role of autophagy in high linear energy transfer radiation-induced cytotoxicity to tumor cells
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 105, Issue 7, pages 770–778, July 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci (2014) 770–778
National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) (2010CB834203). Key Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China (U1232207). National Natural Science Foundation of China (10905080, 11075191 and 11205217). Western Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences (O962030XBO). Gansu Provincial Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists (1111RJDA010).
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 APR 2014 04:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB834203
- Key Project of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: U1232207
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10905080, 11075191, 11205217
- Western Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: O962030XBO
- Distinguished Young Scientists. Grant Number: 1111RJDA010
|cas12422-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||14931K||Fig. S1. Clonogenic survival of various tumor cells following treatment with different reagents alone.|
|cas12422-sup-0002-FigS2.tif||image/tif||3445K||Fig. S2. Clonogenic survival of hepG2, HSG, and SHG44 cells following combined treatment with 3-methyladenine (3-MA) or rapamycin and carbon ion irradiation.|
|cas12422-sup-0003-FigS3.tif||image/tif||13309K||Fig. S3. Apoptotic rates of HeLa cells treated with different reagents alone.|
|cas12422-sup-0004-TableS1.doc||Word document||28K||Table S1. Survival fraction at 2 Gy for cells cotreated with high- linear energy transfer radiation and reagents.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.