Funding Information Grant-in-aid for Challenging Exploratory Research 24659348. Grant-in-aid 24700971 for Young Scientists (B) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. NOVARTIS Foundation (Japan) for the Promotion of Science. Grant-in-aid for JSPS Fellows (DC2) 2510159 from Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
RAC1 inhibition as a therapeutic target for gefitinib-resistant non-small-cell lung cancer
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 7, pages 788–794, July 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci (2014) 788–794
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2014 10:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 24659348, 24700971
- NOVARTIS Foundation
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 2510159
|cas12425-sup-0001-FigS1.tif||image/tif||11334K||Fig. S1. 300 nM of gefitinib affects the cell growth in PC-9 cells for long time but not for 24 h.|
|cas12425-sup-0002-FigS2.tif||image/tif||11334K||Fig. S2. RAC1 inhibitor suppresses the expression of cyclin D1 and induces the cell death.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.