These authors contributed equally to this work.
THIS ARTICLE HAS BEEN RETRACTED
Retracted: Glabridin attenuates the migratory and invasive capacity of breast cancer cells by activating microRNA-200c
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 7, pages 875–882, July 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci (2014) 875–882
Funding Information National Natural Science Foundation of China (81171987 and 30972507). Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China (20133234110007). Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2014 05:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81171987, 30972507
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20133234110007
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions (PAPD)
Retraction: Retraction statement: ‘Glabridin attenuates the migratory and invasive capacity of breast cancer cells by activating microRNA-200c’ by Xianqing Ye, Fei Jiang, Yuan Li, Juan Mu, Lu Si, Xingxing Wang, Shilong Ning and Zhong Li
Vol. 106, Issue 1, 125, Article first published online: 23 DEC 2014
This article has been cited by:
- 1Expression of serum miR-200a, miR-200b, and miR-200c as candidate biomarkers in epithelial ovarian cancer and their association with clinicopathological features, Clinical and Translational Oncology, 2015,, , , , , , , , , ,