These authors contributed equally to this work.
Induction of p53-mediated transcription and apoptosis by exportin-1 (XPO1) inhibition in mantle cell lymphoma
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 105, Issue 7, pages 795–801, July 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci (2014) 795–801
National Institutes of Health Lymphoma SPORE (CA136411). Leukemia SPORE (CA100632). P01 ”The Therapy of AML“ (CA55164). Cancer Center Support Grant (CA16672). Paul and Mary Haas Chair in Genetics. Osaka Cancer Research Foundation. Japan Leukemia Research Fund. Grant-in-Aid from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology in Japan. National Institutes of Health Lymphoma SPORE (P50CA136411). Fredrick B. Hagemeister Research Fund.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 APR 2014 11:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- National Institutes of Health Lymphoma SPORE. Grant Numbers: CA136411, P50CA136411
- Leukemia SPORE. Grant Number: CA100632
- P01 “The Therapy of AML”. Grant Number: CA55164
- Cancer Center Support Grant. Grant Number: CA16672
- Paul and Mary Haas Chair in Genetics
- Osaka Cancer Research Foundation
- Japan Leukemia Research Fund
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Fredrick B. Hagemeister Research Fund
- Karyopharm Therapeutics Inc.