Phase II study of zoledronic acid combined with docetaxel for non-small-cell lung cancer: West Japan Oncology Group
Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Cancer Science published by Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd on behalf of Japanese Cancer Association.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Volume 105, Issue 8, pages 989–995, August 2014
How to Cite
Cancer Sci 105 (2014) 989–995
Haruyasu Murakami received research funding from Sanofi K.K. and Novartis Pharma K.K. Takashi Seto received research funding from Novartis Pharma K.K. Yoichi Nakanishi received research funding from Novartis Pharma K.K. and others from Novartis Pharma K.K.
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2014 08:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2014
- Novartis Pharma K.K.
- 2Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group. Chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis using updated data on individual patients from 52 randomised clinical trials. Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group. BMJ 1995; 311: 899–909.
- 5Randomized phase III trial of docetaxel versus vinorelbine or ifosfamide in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer previously treated with platinum-containing chemotherapy regimens. The TAX 320 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Study Group. J Clin Oncol 2000; 18: 2354–62., , et al.
- 11Zoledronic acid versus placebo in the treatment of skeletal metastases in patients with lung cancer and other solid tumors: a phase III, double-blind, randomized trial–The Zoledronic Acid Lung Cancer and Other Solid Tumors Study Group. J Clin Oncol 2003; 21: 3150–7., , et al.
- 12Long-term efficacy and safety of zoledronic acid in the treatment of skeletal metastases in patients with nonsmall cell lung carcinoma and other solid tumors: a randomized, Phase III, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. Cancer 2004; 100: 2613–21., , et al.
- 20New guidelines to evaluate the response to treatment in solid tumors. European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, National Cancer Institute of the United States, National Cancer Institute of Canada. J Natl Cancer Inst 2000; 92: 205–16., , et al.