Special Issue-Review Cancer Treatment and Personalized Medicine
Potential of Anti-Cancer Therapy Based on Anti-miR-155 Oligonucleotides in Glioma and Brain Tumours
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Special Issue: Beyond the 100 Dollar genome, drug discovery futures
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 79–84, January 2013
How to Cite
Poltronieri, P., D’Urso, P. I., Mezzolla, V. and D’Urso, O. F. (2013), Potential of Anti-Cancer Therapy Based on Anti-miR-155 Oligonucleotides in Glioma and Brain Tumours. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 79–84. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12002
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUL 2012 08:42PM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.