Bioactive Derivatives of Curcumin Attenuate Cataract Formation In Vitro
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 887–892, December 2012
How to Cite
Radha, A., Devi Rukhmini, S., Vilasini, S., Rajan Sakunthala, P., Sreedharan, B., Puzhavoorparambil Velayudhan, M. and Abraham, A. (2012), Bioactive Derivatives of Curcumin Attenuate Cataract Formation In Vitro. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 80: 887–892. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12021
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 AUG 2012 11:05AM EST
- Received 1 February 2012, revised 23 July 2012 and accepted for publication 2 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!