Synthesis, Evaluation and Molecular Docking of Thiazolopyrimidine Derivatives as Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Inhibitors
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 80, Issue 6, pages 918–928, December 2012
How to Cite
Sharma, M., Gupta, M., Singh, D., Kumar, M. and Kaur, P. (2012), Synthesis, Evaluation and Molecular Docking of Thiazolopyrimidine Derivatives as Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 80: 918–928. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12041
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 SEP 2012 10:46AM EST
- Received 17 April 2012, revised 27 July 2012 and accepted for publication 21 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.