Molecular Modeling of a Phenyl-Amidine Class of NMDA Receptor Antagonists and the Rational Design of New Triazolyl-Amidine Derivatives
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 185–197, February 2013
How to Cite
Abreu, P. A., Castro, H. C., Paes-de-Carvalho, R., Rodrigues, C. R., Giongo, V., Paixão, I. C. N. P., Santana, M. V., Ferreira, J. M., Caversan, O. M., Leão, R. A. C., Marins, L. M. S., Henriques, A. M., Farias, F. M. C., Albuquerque, M. G. and Pinheiro, S. (2013), Molecular Modeling of a Phenyl-Amidine Class of NMDA Receptor Antagonists and the Rational Design of New Triazolyl-Amidine Derivatives. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 185–197. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12056
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 SEP 2012 10:34AM EST
- Received 29 January 2012, revised 6 August 2012 and accepted for publication 13 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.