Natural Products as Sources of New Fungicides (I): Synthesis and Antifungal Activity of Acetophenone Derivatives Against Phytopathogenic Fungi
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 545–552, April 2013
How to Cite
Ma, Y.-T., Fan, H.-F., Gao, Y.-Q., Li, H., Zhang, A.-L. and Gao, J.-M. (2013), Natural Products as Sources of New Fungicides (I): Synthesis and Antifungal Activity of Acetophenone Derivatives Against Phytopathogenic Fungi. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 545–552. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12064
- Issue online: 28 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 11:08AM EST
- Received 30 April 2012, revised 8 August 2012 and accepted for publication 13 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.