Effects of Flavone Derivatives on Antigen-Stimulated Degranulation in RBL-2H3 Cells
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 228–237, February 2013
How to Cite
Hwang, D., Park, H.-J., Seo, E.-K., Oh, J. Y., Ji, S. Y., Park, D. K. and Lim, Y. (2013), Effects of Flavone Derivatives on Antigen-Stimulated Degranulation in RBL-2H3 Cells. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 228–237. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12067
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 OCT 2012 11:09AM EST
- Received 30 August 2012, revised 23 September and accepted for publication 24 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.