Structure-Based Design and Synthesis of Benzothiazole Phosphonate Analogues with Inhibitors of Human ABAD-Aβ for Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 238–249, February 2013
How to Cite
Valasani, K. R., Hu, G., Chaney, M. O. and Yan, S. S. (2013), Structure-Based Design and Synthesis of Benzothiazole Phosphonate Analogues with Inhibitors of Human ABAD-Aβ for Treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 238–249. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12068
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 OCT 2012 11:21AM EST
- Received 23 August 2012, accepted for publication 26 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!