These two authors equally contribute to this paper.
Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Cinnamic Acyl Shikonin Derivatives
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 275–283, February 2013
How to Cite
Lin, H.-Y., Chen, W., Shi, J., Kong, W.-Y., Qi, J.-L., Wang, X.-M. and Yang, Y.-H. (2013), Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of Cinnamic Acyl Shikonin Derivatives. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 275–283. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12077
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 11:48AM EST
- Received 14 August 2012, revised 21 September 2012 and accepted for publication 4 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.