These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of Novel Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Inhibitors Using a Common Feature Pharmacophore Model Derived from Known Ligands Crystallized with ALK
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 2, pages 175–184, February 2013
How to Cite
Xie, H.-Z., Lan, H., Pan, Y.-L., Zou, J., Wang, Z.-R., Li, L.-L., Huang, Q., Zhang, H. and Yang, S.-Y. (2013), Identification of Novel Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Inhibitors Using a Common Feature Pharmacophore Model Derived from Known Ligands Crystallized with ALK. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 175–184. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12084
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 OCT 2012 11:18AM EST
- Received 26 February 2012, revised 6 October 2012 and accepted for publication 16 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.