Boron-Containing Peptidomimetics – A Novel Class of Selective Anti-tubercular Drugs
Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 408–413, March 2013
How to Cite
Gorovoy, A. S., Gozhina, O. V., Svendsen, J. S., Domorad, A. A., Tetz, G. V., Tetz, V. V. and Lejon, T. (2013), Boron-Containing Peptidomimetics – A Novel Class of Selective Anti-tubercular Drugs. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 408–413. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12091
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 DEC 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 NOV 2012 12:35PM EST
- Received 23 March 2012, revised 5 October 2012 and accepted for publication 4 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!