α-Substitution Effects on the Ease of SN-Acyl Transfer in Aminothioesters
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 577–582, May 2013
How to Cite
El-Gendy, B. E.-D. M., Ghazvini Zadeh, E. H., Sotuyo, A. C., Pillai, G. G. and Katritzky, A. R. (2013), α-Substitution Effects on the Ease of SN-Acyl Transfer in Aminothioesters. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 577–582. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12092
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2012 01:11PM EST
- Received 3 August 2012, revised 8 October 2012 and accepted for publication 17 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.