Virtual Screening of CB2 Receptor Agonists from Bayesian Network and High-Throughput Docking: Structural Insights into Agonist-Modulated GPCR Features
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 442–454, April 2013
How to Cite
Renault, N., Laurent, X., Farce, A., El Bakali, J., Mansouri, R., Gervois, P., Millet, R., Desreumaux, P., Furman, C. and Chavatte, P. (2013), Virtual Screening of CB2 Receptor Agonists from Bayesian Network and High-Throughput Docking: Structural Insights into Agonist-Modulated GPCR Features. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 442–454. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12095
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2012 02:34PM EST
- Received 29 August 2012, revised 13 November 2012 and accepted for publication 21 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.