Design and Evaluation of 4-Aminophenol and Salicylate Derivatives as Free-Radical Scavenger
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 414–419, March 2013
How to Cite
Borges, R. S., Pereira, G. A. N., Vale, J. K. L., França, L. C. S., Monteiro, M. C., Alves, C. N. and da Silva, A. B. F. (2013), Design and Evaluation of 4-Aminophenol and Salicylate Derivatives as Free-Radical Scavenger. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 414–419. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12096
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Received 12 June 2012, revised 20 September 2012 and accepted for publication 2 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.