Biomolecular Interactions of Small-molecule Inhibitors Affecting the YopH Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 323–333, March 2013
How to Cite
Hogan, M., Bahta, M., Cherry, S., Lountos, G. T., Tropea, J. E., Zhao, B. M., Burke, T. R., Waugh, D. S. and Ulrich, R. G. (2013), Biomolecular Interactions of Small-molecule Inhibitors Affecting the YopH Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 323–333. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12097
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 04:31AM EST
- Received 19 October 2012, revised 3 December 2012 and accepted for publication 6 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.