Pharmacophore, 3D-QSAR, and Bayesian Model Analysis for Ligands Binding at the Benzodiazepine Site of GABAA Receptors: the Key Roles of Amino Group and Hydrophobic Sites
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 583–590, May 2013
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Zhang, W., Cheng, J., Tang, Y., Peng, Y. and Li, Z. (2013), Pharmacophore, 3D-QSAR, and Bayesian Model Analysis for Ligands Binding at the Benzodiazepine Site of GABAA Receptors: the Key Roles of Amino Group and Hydrophobic Sites. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 583–590. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12100
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 DEC 2012 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172070
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2011BAE06B05
- National High Technology Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA10A207
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB126100
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.