This work was taken in part from the PhD thesis of S. Hidalgo-Figueroa. He is a CONACyT fellow (209159). Vladimir Hernandez-Rosado is also a CONACYT fellow. We are grateful to Korina Sánchez-Salazar for technical assistance.
Discovery of Thiazolidine-2,4-Dione/Biphenylcarbonitrile Hybrid as Dual PPAR α/γ Modulator with Antidiabetic Effect: In vitro, In Silico and In Vivo Approaches†
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 4, pages 474–483, April 2013
How to Cite
Hidalgo-Figueroa, S., Ramírez-Espinosa, J. J., Estrada-Soto, S., Almanza-Pérez, J. C., Román-Ramos, R., Alarcón-Aguilar, F. J., Hernández-Rosado, J. V., Moreno-Díaz, H., Díaz-Coutiño, D. and Navarrete-Vázquez, G. (2013), Discovery of Thiazolidine-2,4-Dione/Biphenylcarbonitrile Hybrid as Dual PPAR α/γ Modulator with Antidiabetic Effect: In vitro, In Silico and In Vivo Approaches. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 474–483. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12102
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 05:19AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología (CONACyT). Grant Number: 100608
- Facultad de Farmacia internal
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 209159
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.