4-Aminoquinoline-Triazine-Based Hybrids with Improved In Vitro Antimalarial Activity Against CQ-Sensitive and CQ-Resistant Strains of Plasmodium falciparum
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 625–630, May 2013
How to Cite
Manohar, S., Khan, S. I. and Rawat, D. S. (2013), 4-Aminoquinoline-Triazine-Based Hybrids with Improved In Vitro Antimalarial Activity Against CQ-Sensitive and CQ-Resistant Strains of Plasmodium falciparum. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 625–630. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12108
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JAN 2013 01:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 AUG 2012
- University Grants Commission. Grant Number: 41-202/2012SR
- University of Delhi
- United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), Agricultural Research Service Specific Cooperative. Grant Number: 58-6408-2-0009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.