These authors equally contributed to this work.
Sulfated Small Molecules Targeting EBV in Burkitt Lymphoma: From In Silico Screening to the Evidence of In Vitro Effect on Viral Episomal DNA
Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 631–644, May 2013
How to Cite
Lima, R. T., Seca, H., Palmeira, A., Fernandes, M. X., Castro, F., Correia-da-Silva, M., Nascimento, M. S. J., Sousa, E., Pinto, M. and Vasconcelos, M. H. (2013), Sulfated Small Molecules Targeting EBV in Burkitt Lymphoma: From In Silico Screening to the Evidence of In Vitro Effect on Viral Episomal DNA. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 631–644. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12109
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2013 02:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2012
- FCT – Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: CEQUIMED – PEst-OE/SAU/UI4040/2011, FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-011057
- FCT. Grant Number: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-011057
- FEDER. Grant Number: FCOMP-01-0124-FEDER-011057
- Universidade do Porto and Santander-Totta. Grant Numbers: SFRH/BD/21759/2005, SFRH/BPD/68787/2010, SFRH/BPD/81878/2011, SFRH/BD/47428/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.