A Novel Approach to Active Compounds Identification Based on Support Vector Regression Model and Mean Impact Value
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 650–657, May 2013
How to Cite
Jiang, J.-L., Su, X., Zhang, H., Zhang, X.-H. and Yuan, Y.-J. (2013), A Novel Approach to Active Compounds Identification Based on Support Vector Regression Model and Mean Impact Value. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 650–657. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12111
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 JAN 2013 03:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81102900
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.