7-Chloro-4-quinolinyl Hydrazones: A Promising and Potent Class of Antileishmanial Compounds
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 658–665, May 2013
How to Cite
Coimbra, E. S., Antinarelli, L. M. R., da Silva, A. D., Bispo, M. L. F., Kaiser, C. R. and de Souza, M. V. N. (2013), 7-Chloro-4-quinolinyl Hydrazones: A Promising and Potent Class of Antileishmanial Compounds. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 658–665. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12112
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 JAN 2013 11:35PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.