Chemometrics-Based Approach to Feature Selection of Chromatographic Profiles and its Application to Search Active Fraction of Herbal Medicine
Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 688–694, June 2013
How to Cite
Chen, C., Yuan, J., Li, X.-J., Shen, Z.-B., Yu, D.-H., Zhu, J.-F. and Zeng, F.-L. (2013), Chemometrics-Based Approach to Feature Selection of Chromatographic Profiles and its Application to Search Active Fraction of Herbal Medicine. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 688–694. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12114
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20905015, 81050019
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 9451022401003240
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: 2011ZX09102-007-03
- Planned Science and Technology Project of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2010B030700044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.