Activity Cliffs: Facts or Artifacts?
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 553–556, May 2013
How to Cite
Medina-Franco, J. L. (2013), Activity Cliffs: Facts or Artifacts?. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 553–556. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12115
- Issue online: 24 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.