Synthesis, Antidepressant Evaluation and Docking Studies of Long-Chain Alkylnitroquipazines as Serotonin Transporter Inhibitors
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 695–706, June 2013
How to Cite
Gabrielsen, M., Wołosewicz, K., Zawadzka, A., Kossakowski, J., Nowak, G., Wolak, M., Stachowicz, K., Siwek, A., Ravna, A. W., Kufareva, I., Kozerski, L., Bednarek, E., Sitkowski, J., Bocian, W., Abagyan, R., Bojarski, A. J., Sylte, I. and Chilmonczyk, Z. (2013), Synthesis, Antidepressant Evaluation and Docking Studies of Long-Chain Alkylnitroquipazines as Serotonin Transporter Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 695–706. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12116
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Research Council of Norway. Grant Number: 176956/V40
- Polish-Norwegian Research Fund. Grant Number: PNRF-103-AI-1/07
- University of Tromsø, Norway
- National Institutes of Health USA. Grant Numbers: R01 GM071872, U01 GM094612, U54 GM094618, RC2 LM 010994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.