Design, Synthesis, Structural Characterization by IR, 1H, 13C, 15N, 2D-NMR, X-Ray Diffraction and Evaluation of a New Class of Phenylaminoacetic Acid Benzylidene Hydrazines as pfENR Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 715–729, June 2013
How to Cite
Samal, R. P., Khedkar, V. M., Pissurlenkar, R. R. S., Bwalya, A. G., Tasdemir, D., Joshi, R. A., Rajamohanan, P. R., Puranik, V. G. and Coutinho, E. C. (2013), Design, Synthesis, Structural Characterization by IR, 1H, 13C, 15N, 2D-NMR, X-Ray Diffraction and Evaluation of a New Class of Phenylaminoacetic Acid Benzylidene Hydrazines as pfENR Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 715–729. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12118
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 11:30AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
- Department of Science and Technology (DST). Grant Number: SR/FST/LSI-163/2003
- Department of Biotechnology. Grant Number: BT/PR11810/BRB/10/690/2009
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research. Grant Number: 01/23/99/10-EMR-II
- University of Mumbai. Grant Number: APD/237/663/2010
- Commonwealth Scholarship Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.