Indolizine Derivatives as HIV-1 VIF–ElonginC Interaction Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 730–741, June 2013
How to Cite
Huang, W., Zuo, T., Luo, X., Jin, H., Liu, Z., Yang, Z., Yu, X., Zhang, L. and Zhang, L. (2013), Indolizine Derivatives as HIV-1 VIF–ElonginC Interaction Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 730–741. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12119
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 MAY 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 FEB 2013 11:39AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20972009
- Doctoral Fund of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20090001120049
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.