Microwave-Assisted Synthesis and Tyrosinase Inhibitory Activity of Chalcone Derivatives
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 39–47, July 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Chen, C., Wu, F. and Zhao, L. (2013), Microwave-Assisted Synthesis and Tyrosinase Inhibitory Activity of Chalcone Derivatives. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 39–47. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12126
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 10:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2012
- Foundation of Hunan Provincial Science & Technology Department, China. Grant Number: 2012FJ4350
- Foundation of Shaoyang University. Grant Number: 2008XK201
- Hunan Province University Students Research Fund. Grant Number: 244-320
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.