Theoretical Characterization of Galanin Receptor Type 3 (Gal3) and Its Interaction with Agonist (GALANIN) and Antagonists (SNAP 37889 and SNAP 398299): An In Silico Analysis
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 757–774, June 2013
How to Cite
Kothandan, G., Gadhe, C. G. and Cho, S. J. (2013), Theoretical Characterization of Galanin Receptor Type 3 (Gal3) and Its Interaction with Agonist (GALANIN) and Antagonists (SNAP 37889 and SNAP 398299): An In Silico Analysis. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 81: 757–774. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12128
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2013 01:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Chosun University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.