Experimental and Computational Study of the Interaction of Novel Colchicinoids with a Recombinant Human αI/βI-Tubulin Heterodimer
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 60–70, July 2013
How to Cite
Mane, J. Y., Semenchenko, V., Perez-Pineiro, R., Winter, P., Wishart, D. and Tuszynski, J. A. (2013), Experimental and Computational Study of the Interaction of Novel Colchicinoids with a Recombinant Human αI/βI-Tubulin Heterodimer. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 60–70. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12132
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAR 2013 07:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.