Validation of Formylchromane Derivatives as Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B Inhibitors by Pharmacophore Modeling, Atom-Based 3D-QSAR and Docking Studies
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 71–80, July 2013
How to Cite
Malla, P., Kumar, R. and Kumar, M. (2013), Validation of Formylchromane Derivatives as Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B Inhibitors by Pharmacophore Modeling, Atom-Based 3D-QSAR and Docking Studies. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 71–80. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12135
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2013 03:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- LifeScience Research Board – The Defence Research and Development Organisation (LSRB-DRDO). Grant Number: DLS/81/48222/LSRB-216/BTB/2010
Table S1. Structure and IC50 values of various formylchromane derivatives.
Table S2. ADME properties of various molecules by using QikProp, Schrodinger 9.3.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.