Synthesis, Hypoglycaemic, Hypolipidemic and PPARγ Agonist Activities of 5-(2-Alkyl/aryl-6-Arylimidazo[2,1-b][1,3,4]thiadiazol-5-yl)methylene-1,3-Thiazolidinediones
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 147–155, August 2013
How to Cite
Khazi, M. I. A., Belavagi, N. S., Kim, K. R., Gong, Y.-D. and Khazi, I. A. M. (2013), Synthesis, Hypoglycaemic, Hypolipidemic and PPARγ Agonist Activities of 5-(2-Alkyl/aryl-6-Arylimidazo[2,1-b][1,3,4]thiadiazol-5-yl)methylene-1,3-Thiazolidinediones. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 147–155. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12140
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 APR 2013 07:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Karnatak University
- Dharwad and University Grants Commission (UGC). Grant Number: 36-138/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.