Chitosan-Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Doxorubicin Delivery: Synthesis and Anticancer Effect Against Human Ovarian Cancer Cells
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 296–306, September 2013
How to Cite
Javid, A., Ahmadian, S., Saboury, A. A., Kalantar, S. M. and Rezaei-Zarchi, S. (2013), Chitosan-Coated Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles for Doxorubicin Delivery: Synthesis and Anticancer Effect Against Human Ovarian Cancer Cells. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 296–306. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12145
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 APR 2013 02:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.