High-throughput Screening for Identification of Inhibitors of EpCAM-Dependent Growth of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 131–139, August 2013
How to Cite
Henrich, C. J., Budhu, A., Yu, Z., Evans, J. R., Goncharova, E. I., Ransom, T. T., Wang, X. W. and McMahon, J. B. (2013), High-throughput Screening for Identification of Inhibitors of EpCAM-Dependent Growth of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Cells. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 131–139. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12146
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HHSN261200800001E
- Intramural Research Program of NIH
- Frederick National Lab
- the Center for Cancer Research
- the National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: Z01 BC 010876, Z01 BC 010876, Z01 BC 010876, ZIC BC 010469
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.