Effect of FSH Receptor-Binding Inhibitor-8 on FSH-Mediated Granulosa Cell Signaling and Proliferation
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 178–188, August 2013
How to Cite
Navalakhe, R. M., Jagtap, D. D., Nayak, S. U., Nandedkar, T. D. and Mahale, S. D. (2013), Effect of FSH Receptor-Binding Inhibitor-8 on FSH-Mediated Granulosa Cell Signaling and Proliferation. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 178–188. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12149
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2013 12:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- Women Scientist Scheme (WOS-A). Grant Number: (NIRRH/MS/57/2012)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.