In Vitro Study of Isoflavones and Isoflavans as Potent Inhibitors of Human 12- and 15-Lipoxygenases
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 317–325, September 2013
How to Cite
Mascayano, C., Espinosa, V., Sepúlveda-Boza, S., Hoobler, E. K. and Perry, S. (2013), In Vitro Study of Isoflavones and Isoflavans as Potent Inhibitors of Human 12- and 15-Lipoxygenases. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 317–325. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12157
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2013 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 DEC 2012
- FONDECYT. Grant Number: 1120379
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.