These authors contributed equally to this work.
Design, Synthesis, and Evaluation of Indolebutylamines as a Novel Class of Selective Dopamine D3 Receptor Ligands
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 326–335, September 2013
How to Cite
Du, P., Xu, L., Huang, J., Yu, K., Zhao, R., Gao, B., Jiang, H., Zhao, W., Zhen, X. and Fu, W. (2013), Design, Synthesis, and Evaluation of Indolebutylamines as a Novel Class of Selective Dopamine D3 Receptor Ligands. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 326–335. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12158
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2013 10:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81172919, 81130023, 30825042
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2012AA020301
- State Key Program of Basic Research of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB918502, 2010CB912601, 2009CB522000, and 2011CB5C4403
- National Drug Innovative Program. Grant Number: 2009ZX09301-011
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutes (PAPD)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.