Biotinylated Cyclen-Contained Cationic Lipids as Non-Viral Gene Delivery Vectors
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 4, pages 376–383, October 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Q., Yi, W.-J., Zhang, Y.-M., Zhang, J., Guo, L. and Yu, X.-Q. (2013), Biotinylated Cyclen-Contained Cationic Lipids as Non-Viral Gene Delivery Vectors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 376–383. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12159
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2013 11:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB720603, 2013CB328900
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21232005
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11-0354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.