First two authors have contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis, Antibacterial Activities, and 3D-QSAR of Sulfone Derivatives Containing 1, 3, 4-Oxadiazole Moiety
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 546–556, November 2013
How to Cite
Li, P., Yin, J., Xu, W., Wu, J., He, M., Hu, D., Yang, S. and Song, B. (2013), Synthesis, Antibacterial Activities, and 3D-QSAR of Sulfone Derivatives Containing 1, 3, 4-Oxadiazole Moiety. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 546–556. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12181
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 08:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2013
- National Key Program for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2010CB 126105
- Key Technologies R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAE06 B05-6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.