Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 3,9-diazatetraasteranes as Novel Matrilysin Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 567–578, November 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Tan, H., Yan, H. and Song, X. (2013), Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of 3,9-diazatetraasteranes as Novel Matrilysin Inhibitors. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 567–578. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12185
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 APR 2013
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012ZX10001007-008-002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.