Antiproliferative Diarylpyrazole Derivatives as Dual Inhibitors of the ERK Pathway and COX-2
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Chemical Biology & Drug Design
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 336–347, September 2013
How to Cite
El-Gamal, M. I., Choi, H. S., Yoo, K. H., Baek, D. and Oh, C.-H. (2013), Antiproliferative Diarylpyrazole Derivatives as Dual Inhibitors of the ERK Pathway and COX-2. Chemical Biology & Drug Design, 82: 336–347. doi: 10.1111/cbdd.12186
- Issue online: 22 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUL 2013 05:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2012
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST). Grant Number: 2E22360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.